CNC turning produces parts by “turning” rod material and feeding a cutting tool into the turning material. On a lathe the material to be cut rotates while a cutter is fed into the rotating workpiece. The cutter can be fed at a variety of angles and many tool shapes can be used.
Meet Our Machines
- Okuma Twin Spindle Lathes
- Mazak single spindle quick turn CNC lathe
Meet Our Capabilities
- Tolerance: Roundness and concentricity accuracy can be reached to +/-0.005mm
- Surface roughness can be reached to Ra0.4
- Size range: Diameter of raw material round bars from 1mm to 300mm
- Material: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless steel, Titanium, brass, etc
- OEM/ODM are welcomed
- Samples are available before mass production
Please CONTACT US today to see how we may help with your CNC turning project.