CNC Milling has several advantages over other manufacturing processes. It is cost effective for short runs. Complex shapes and high dimensional tolerances are possible. Smooth finishes can be achieved. CNC milling can produce almost any 2D or 3D shape provided that the rotating cutting tools can reach the material to be removed. Examples of parts include engine components, mold tooling, complex mechanisms, enclosures, etc.
Meet Our Machines
- eight Okuma MA-40HA Horizontal Machining Centers (HMC)
- four Fadal 4020 Vertical Machining Centers (VMC)
- one Okuman Genos M460-VE VMC equipped with chip removal systems and automatic tool changers
Meet Our Capabilities
- Shapes: As your required
- Size range: 2-1000mm diameter
- Material: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Brass, etc
- Tolerance: +/-0.005mm
- OEM/ODM are welcomed.
- Samples are available before mass production
Please CONTACT US today to see how we may help with your CNC milling project.